For Busy Bodies
Boost Your Energy with Project Biotech Superfood Greens Powder
Handle Stress Anxiety & Fatigue Better
Adaptogens like spinach and suma root contain phytonutrients that help you handle stress by helping to regulate your body's stress response system.
More Energy to Tackle Your Busy Life
Bioactive phytochemicals in blue green algae, bee pollen, and astralugus boost your immunity and reduce fatigue to bounce back from illness faster.
Heart Vitality & Whole Body Health
Wheatgrass, dulse, and chlorella and nutrient dense greens that are proven to lower cholesterol, glucose, risk of heart disease, and help manage weight.
Say hello to Project Biotech Superfood! This deliciously green superfood powder is packed with all the good stuff: non-GMO ingredients, antioxidants, and probiotic-filled foods to power you up with natural energy. And don't worry, its apple cinnamon flavor comes without any added sugars, preservatives, or artificial colors. Plus, it offers natural sources of caffeine to help with healthy energy metabolism. And it doesn't stop there! Project Biotech Superfood is like a superhero for your immune system and your gut health, with its multi enzyme probiotic foods providing beneficial bacteria to help digestion and nutrient absorption. So, don't be shy and try this awesome powder - it'll make you feel like a nutritional science whiz!
Whether you're an athlete, a busy mom or just want a fast & easy way to eat better... with more energy, rely on Project Biotech.
Read The Reviews For Yourself
Join Our Beta Tester Program
Our Deep Dive On Nutritional Science
Antioxidants Boost Immunity, Reduce Inflammation, & Fight Aging
Free radicals are molecules that damage the fats & proteins inside your cells. They need electrons & will steal them from other places. When they take electrons from your body's tissues it can cause bad things to happen, like getting sick or aging faster. We fix this problem with high antioxidant foods. All it takes is mixing one daily scoop for a green drink to boost immunity.
Fact Check On Antioxidant Benefits
- Retinopathy (damage to the retina of the eyes)
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Ataxia (loss of control of body movements)
- Decreased immune function
Sources: We rely on proven research from the world's most respected institutions. Check our references below.
Super Foods Create Good Gut Bacteria
Inulin is considered the ultimate probiotic for building better bacteria in the gut. New routines & illness can wipe out essential gut bacteria needed for your immune system. New research found COVID disrupts bacteria in the gut & may lead to dangerous secondary infections.
Project Biotech Nutrition Supplements
- Sustainably grown american foods
- Made in USA From Non-GMO high antioxidant foods
- Based on science & developed By Medical Experts
- Produced In FDA registered facility by GMP standards
What Else Is Vitamin E Good For? Recover Faster From Exercise.
The Annual Review of Nutrition published research in their 2022 Sports Nutrition collection. Scientists confirmed the level of Vitamin E in our superfood provides significant protection against oxidative stress & improved recovery after exercise.
Key quote: "Low doses of Vitamin E supplementation had significant protective effects against exercise-induced muscle damage & oxidative stress."
|Green Health Blend||5.8g|
|Soy Lecithin Powder, Apple Fruit Powder, Barley Grass Powder, Alfalfa Herb Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Wheat Sprout Powder, Barley Seed Malt Powder, Rice Bran Powder, Dulse Powder, Spinach Leaf Powder|
|Spirulina Whole Plant Powder, Beet Root Powder, Bee Pollen Powder, Green Tea Leaf Extract|
|Acerola Berry Powder, Parsley Leaf Powder, Deglycyrrhizinated (DGL) Licorice Root Powder, Echinacea angustifolia Herb Powder, Astragalus Root Powder, Milk Thistle Seed Extract|
|Chlorella Cracked Cell Wall Powder, Suma Root Powder, Ginkgo Leaf Extract, Grape Seed Extract|
|Probiotic Blend Complex||150mg|
|Inulin, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus thermophilus|
|Maltodextrin, Inulin, Bromelain, Papain, Cellulase, Lipase, Protease|
|Organic Cassia Bark Powder, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Rebaudioside A (From Stevia Leaf Extract), Sucralose.|
|Contains: Caffeine, Tree Nuts (Ginko Nut), Wheat, and Soy.|
- "About Herbs, Botanicals & Other Products." Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 2020, www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/diagnosis-treatment/symptom-management/integrative-medicine/herbs.
- "Health Information Library | Cleveland Clinic." Cleveland Clinic, 2019, my.clevelandclinic.org/health.
- Kim, Myunghee, et al. "Can Low-Dose of Dietary Vitamin E Supplementation Reduce Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage and Oxidative Stress? A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials." Nutrients, vol. 14, no. 8, MDPI AG, Apr. 2022, p. 1599.
- Younes, Hassan et al. "Effects Of Two Fermentable Carbohydrates (Inulin And Resistant Starch) And Their Combination On Calcium And Magnesium Balance In Rats". British Journal Of Nutrition, vol 86, no. 4, 2001, pp. 479-485. Cambridge University Press (CUP).
- Bernard-Raichon, Lucie, et al. “Gut Microbiome Dysbiosis in Antibiotic-Treated COVID-19 Patients Is Associated with Microbial Translocation and Bacteremia.” Nature Communications, vol. 13, no. 1, 2022.
- Domínguez R, Cuenca E, Maté-Muñoz JL, García-Fernández P, Serra-Paya N, Estevan MC, Herreros PV, Garnacho-Castaño MV. Effects of Beetroot Juice Supplementation on Cardiorespiratory Endurance in Athletes. A Systematic Review. Nutrients. 2017 Jan 6;9(1):43.
- Maughan RJ, Evans SP. Effects of pollen extract upon adolescent swimmers. Br J Sports Med. 1982 Sep;16(3):142-5.
- Gurney, Tom, and Owen Spendiff. “Algae Supplementation for Exercise Performance: Current Perspectives and Future Directions for Spirulina and Chlorella.” Frontiers in nutrition vol. 9 865741. 7 Mar. 2022.
- Son, Hyeonwi et al. “Anti-Stress and Anti-Depressive Effects of Spinach Extracts on a Chronic Stress-Induced Depression Mouse Model through Lowering Blood Corticosterone and Increasing Brain Glutamate and Glutamine Levels.” Journal of clinical medicine vol. 7,11 406. 31 Oct. 2018.
- Chen, Kung-Tung et al. “Reducing fatigue of athletes following oral administration of huangqi jianzhong tang.” Acta pharmacologica Sinica vol. 23,8 (2002): 757-61.
- Yuan, Yvonne V et al. “Extracts from dulse (Palmaria palmata) are effective antioxidants and inhibitors of cell proliferation in vitro.” Food and chemical toxicology : an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association vol. 43,7.
- Tosh SM, Bordenave N. “Emerging science on benefits of whole grain oat and barley and their soluble dietary fibers for heart health, glycemic response, and gut microbiota.” Nutr Rev. 2020 Aug 1.
- Selmi C, Leung PS, Fischer L, et al. “The effects of Spirulina on anemia and immune function in senior citizens.” Cell Mol Immunol. 2011 Jan 31.
- Shukla V, Vashistha M, Singh SN. “Evaluation of antioxidant profile and activity of amalaki (Emblica officinalis), spirulina and wheat grass.” Indian J Clin Biochem. Jan 2009.
This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. That's because some plant crops and edible seaweed can absorb arsenic from soil or water. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/foods
*Project Biotech Superfood not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements not evaluated by the Food And Drug Administration.